Saturday, October 25, 2008
The Blessing of Family
I have been pensive about immediate family recently. I am the oldest of seven and I have had the opportunity to watch my younger brothers and sisters mature and grow. Every time that I spend time with them I realize that our bond is deeper than I can comprehend in many ways. In my religion we believe that only our relationships and knowledge are things that we have in this life that can carry on to the next. I am so grateful that I have been blessed with my family as I have been. They are a source of inspiration and understanding for me. I know that my parents love me deeply and I knowing that helps me to see how much God, our Heavenly Father loves us. His love for us must surely make our earthly love with parents, siblings, spouses and others look like a dim light compared to a super nova. My explanations of God's unblemished love does fills no definition of it and is inadequate in every sense. Still, his love for us is unchanged and I feel it around me. There is no greater blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment